Wise cracking kids and dinner ideas. What more could you ask for?

Updates on kids and family, plus yummy recipes!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

11

I can still remember how I felt March 6, 1999. Who wouldn't remember their wedding day? I can't believe it has already been 11 years. Wow. We may not have always lived the fairy tale. We have had our share of rough times. But for these last years, it has been a dream come true. I am so happy to have a man who is completely in love with me. Although I may not understand exactly why. It hardly seems like I deserve him. He took this week off of work. So far he has made breakfast every morning, and dinner most nights. When he takes a vacation, so do I. And forget his 20/20 vision, it helps that he is blind as a bat. He fails to see my many flaws. He is my greatest ally. He is my best friend. He is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Nor would I want to. I am a lucky woman. Because of him, I am a better person. He makes me want to reach for the stars, and he makes me feel like I can actually touch them. Jeremie, I want to thank you for our years together. I wish for many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment