Wise cracking kids and dinner ideas. What more could you ask for?

Updates on kids and family, plus yummy recipes!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Liza had a blast at Lagoon with her dad. The weather was less than stellar, she was cold and soaking wet when she got home, but she was more than excited to tell me all about it. When they got there, Jer asked if she wanted to try the sky coaster. She did not even hesitate. I think I have an adrenaline junkie on my hands. Up they went, and down they fell. Liza can't wait to do it again. She was thrilled to tell me about going on the "upside down" roller coaster twice, wicked and the white roller coaster. Although, the white roller coaster was not one of her favorites. She missed out on some of the rides because of the rain, but she hardly missed those with everything she got to do. When they were leaving, the people at the gate gave them all passes to go back for $10 by the end of the month, but PJ is out of commission until at least the 2nd of July. I don't want to take Liza back without PJ. It is one thing to have a trip already planned and another to plan it when he can't go. Too bad. I don't want to pay full price. Poor kid. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment