Wise cracking kids and dinner ideas. What more could you ask for?

Updates on kids and family, plus yummy recipes!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Slumber Party

So I have pretty much decided that I will let Liza go to the party on Friday, but I will not let her stay the night. I will pick her up about 9:30, maybe 10, then take her back Saturday morning for the breakfast. I have asked almost everyone I know their opinion, and I have some very clear lines. It is funny. Every mom living in Eagle Mountain says, "Nope, no way." Many are actually opposed to slumber parties all together, no matter the age of the child. Meanwhile, every mom living outside the city says, "What's the big deal? Let her go." This has been interesting. It makes me curious about other issues that may be so clearly divided.

No comments:

Post a Comment