Wise cracking kids and dinner ideas. What more could you ask for?

Updates on kids and family, plus yummy recipes!!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

With the end of the school year comes events. Last week Liza was given a paper asking parents to provide a baby picture and a current picture for her little "graduation". Of course, I completely forgot all about it. Until yesterday. I find the paper, look at the date the pictures are due, and what da ya know. TODAY!! That would be all fine and dandy, except I the last time I had pictures printed up was from Disneyland, almost 2 years ago. So I get Liza's hair done, take her out into the front yard and snap a few photos of her. Run to Walmart and get a bunch of pictures printed. I come home, go through the pictures, and discover, I didn't print Liza's picture. Grrr. I had another bad headache, so I caved to the pressure and went to bed. After I took the kids to school, I ran back to Walmart and printed up just the picture of Liza. Can't screw that up, right? Thought I'd share the picture!! I have to say, I think this is by far one of the best pictures I have of Liza since she was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment