I got the cake done! Yea! It was a lot of fun to do. I made the arm and head out of gum paste, the treads out of black red vines, then dusted it with cocoa powder because it all looked so clean when it was finished. Just before Dianne came to get it, one of the arms broke off. I was able to cut it off a little and lay the hand across the front of the cake. I did have to take the head off because I didn't think it would survive the drive. There was nothing holding it onto the cake. It was just sitting there. But that will be no trouble for them to just set onto the top. I hope Jessie loves it, I sure did.