Wise cracking kids and dinner ideas. What more could you ask for?

Updates on kids and family, plus yummy recipes!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Early birthday present

The flies are driving me nuts. They are driving everyone around here nuts. Last week, I was at a friends house. She pulled out her fly swatter to get at them. I laughed and told her that I just used a rolled up news paper and if I didn't to them fast enough they would recover leaving me to swat them again. So yesterday, I show up for music makers and Maryanne hands me a heavy duty fly swatter and wishes me a happy early birthday. I just laughed. This is the funniest thing I have ever been given as a gift. It even tops the plunger I received as a wedding gift.

Now I have to tell you about the packaging on this thing. Someone was having a bit too much fun. Maybe it was late. Here goes:
A Military Spec Swatter for the Toughest Pest!
-Recoiless design allows for swat-attacks on even the largest flying prey
-Handle creates the most lethal flying pest killing apparatus the world has ever seen
888 Civilian uses. Here are just 8
-Keep it in the truck for the winter and use it as a windshield scraper
-For those who don't mind spreading a little bug shrapnel, try it as a back scratcher
-Emergency toothpick (works well, but don't let your wife catch you)
-Canoe paddle, never know when you will be the that creek without a real one
-Makes a good fish club
-Beer can crusher
-Red neck badminton
-Manual mouse trap
Caution:
-While Srg Swat is effective on most campsite pests; it has been shown to only aggravate bears
-Ment for backyard warefare between you and the flys. Not your neighbors or dogs
-Keep away from unruly kids (unless you like getting thwacked)

No comments:

Post a Comment