Wise cracking kids and dinner ideas. What more could you ask for?

Updates on kids and family, plus yummy recipes!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's go fly a kite

Today we had a lot fo fun. The sun was shinning and the wind was blowing, so I took the kids out back to fly their kites. They could hardly wait, since they have had to look at them all winter. I picked the kites up for next to nothing last fall. They have been pestering me for months every time the wind blew. Ah, but today the moment arrived. First I got Liza's in the air, then made many attempts to get PJ's up. For what ever reason, his would not stay in the air. But Liza kept her's up for quite a while. She had so much fun. I don't think the excitement will wear off any time soon.


On the Menu Italin Pork Chops

4 pork loin chops

1 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper

2 eggs, scrambled

1 cup Italian bread crumbs


In a large skillet, heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of pan. Dredge chops in flour, then in egg, then cover in bread crumbs. Add to hot oil, cook 5-6 mins per side depending on thickness.


1 comment:

  1. Right as you are starting a blog, I am going private. Go to my blog and leave the e-mail address you use most (I don't know if I have the right one for you) and I will send you an invite. If you want help with your blog (or learning the ropes) I can do that.

    Just a few tips: I have found it essential to review comments before they are published, as once they are published, you cannot remove them. If your blog is public, anyone can read it and make comments. There have been times where people I do not know have left rude comments and I had to delete the post to get rid of them.

    Also, you can find way cute backgrounds at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. They are free and have a TON! You can personalize and/or change the background every month.

    Let me know if you want help learning the ropes.

    ReplyDelete